Grifols Shared Services North America, Inc Corporate Travel Agent in Los Angeles, California
Grifols is a global healthcare company whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of people. Our three divisions –Bioscience, Diagnostic and Hospital–develop, produce and market our innovative products and services to medical professionals in more than 100 countries.
We are committed to fostering an environment that creates continuous learning opportunities and encourages professional development and growth. As a company devoted to improving the health and well-being of people, we are looking for talented professionals worldwide. Make a difference and join us in this challenging and rewarding enterprise.
Corporate Travel Agent
Assess employee traveler needs to help them make the best possible travel arrangements. Specializes in business travel or destination to make appropriate travel arrangements. Arranges travel for groups as well as travel to attend company meetings, conventions and/or exhibits.
Primary responsibilities for role:
● Provides advice on destinations and finds the best possible route and price.
● Makes arrangements for transportation, hotel accommodations, car rentals, transfers and other means of travel (e.g. train, ferry).
● Consults published and computer-based sources for information on departure and arrival times, fares, and hotel ratings and accommodations.
● Communicates travel information to employees and works out any scheduling problems.
● Assert compliance with the corporate travel policy.
● Process travel requests from different countries worldwide, works with different GDS accesses and ticketing rules depending on each country.
● Educates employees and provides customer support on using company travel tools and resources.
● Update information on travelers and company profiles in Amadeus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Knowledge of travel industry and Amadeus travel system. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills. Ability to be detail oriented, focused, and organized.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent. Certification with Amadeus, ARC/IATA training and knowledge preferred. Advance computer skills, Microsoft Office knowledge is required.
Experience: Typically requires 4 years of related experience in the travel/customer service industry.
Learn more about Grifols at http://www.grifols.com/es/web/international/home