Grifols Shared Services North America, Inc NFF Waste & Material Handler in Clayton, North Carolina
Grifols is a global healthcare company whose mission is to improve the health and well being of people. Our three divisions –Bioscience, Diagnostic and Hospital–develop, produce and market our innovative products and services to medical professionals in more than 100 countries.
We are committed to fostering an environment that creates continuous learning opportunities and encourages professional development and growth. As a company devoted to improving the health and well-being of people, we are looking for talented professionals worldwide. Make a difference and join us in this challenging and rewarding enterprise.
SHIFT: 12-hour rotating
Manufacturing NFF Waste & Material Handler will be responsible for operating the bottle grinder and cleaning in non-classed production areas. Incumbent will be responsible for following proper procedure and documenting the work being performed.
Primary responsibilities for role:
● Operates the bottle grinder per prescribed procedures.
● Prepares cleaning agents per prescribed procedures.
● Performs daily cleaning of assigned non-classed production areas.
● Documents cleaning regiment as necessary on appropriate records.
● Stocks waste handling area with materials and PPE to perform daily and weekly tasks.
● Conducts special cleaning of equipment under the direction of the shift supervisor.
● Performs real time documentation and maintains accurate records.
● Submits service request as needed to ensure equipment in assigned areas is functional.
● Fork truck operation – stand-up, sit-down, extended reach, and motorized pallet trucks
● Storage of pastes (22kg totes) and removal of plasma pallets from a -30C freezer
● Assisting with raw materials distribution to production – as needed
● Assisting with raw materials receiving – as needed
● Assisting with facility cleaning and rust remediation – as needed
Communicate with the Supervisor to ensure assignments are completed and documented, interact with the Manufacturing technicians to ensure bottle grinder operations work in parallel with pooling operations.
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
Ability to communicate with internal/external customers, attention to cleanliness, ability to work in a team environment.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Candidate must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
Previous experience preferred but not required. Forklift experience also preferred.
Directly related experience or a combination of directly related education and experience and/or competencies may be considered in place of the stated requirements.
Learn more about Grifols at http://www.grifols.com/es/web/international/home