Grifols Shared Services North America, Inc NFF Waste & Material Handler in Clayton, North Carolina
For more than 75 years, Grifols has worked to improve the health and well-being of people around the world. We are a global healthcare company that produces essential plasma-derived medicines for patients and provides hospitals and healthcare professionals with the tools, information and services they need to deliver expert medical care.
SHIFT: 12-hour rotating
Manufacturing NFF Waste & Material Handler will be responsible for operating the bottle grinder and cleaning in non-classed production areas. Incumbent will be responsible for following proper procedure and documenting the work being performed.
Primary responsibilities for role:
● Operates the bottle grinder per prescribed procedures.
● Prepares cleaning agents per prescribed procedures.
● Performs daily cleaning of assigned non-classed production areas.
● Documents cleaning regiment as necessary on appropriate records.
● Stocks waste handling area with materials and PPE to perform daily and weekly tasks.
● Conducts special cleaning of equipment under the direction of the shift supervisor.
● Performs real time documentation and maintains accurate records.
● Submits service request as needed to ensure equipment in assigned areas is functional.
● Fork truck operation – stand-up, sit-down, extended reach, and motorized pallet trucks
● Storage of pastes (22kg totes) and removal of plasma pallets from a -30C freezer
● Assisting with raw materials distribution to production – as needed
● Assisting with raw materials receiving – as needed
● Assisting with facility cleaning and rust remediation – as needed
Communicate with the Supervisor to ensure assignments are completed and documented, interact with the Manufacturing technicians to ensure bottle grinder operations work in parallel with pooling operations.
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
Ability to communicate with internal/external customers, attention to cleanliness, ability to work in a team environment.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Candidate must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
Previous experience preferred but not required. Forklift experience also preferred.
Directly related experience or a combination of directly related education and experience and/or competencies may be considered in place of the stated requirements.
Employee Referral Bonus Eligible
Location: [[mfield6]] : [[cust_building]]
Learn more about Grifols at http://www.grifols.com/es/web/international/home
Req ID: 79371
Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Category: Manufacturing