Grifols Shared Services North America, Inc Packaging Technical Production Specialist/Sr Technical Production Specialist in Clayton, North Carolina
For more than 75 years, Grifols has worked to improve the health and well-being of people around the world. We are a global healthcare company that produces essential plasma-derived medicines for patients and provides hospitals and healthcare professionals with the tools, information and services they need to deliver expert medical care.
Hiring Manager: David Strickland
The Senior Technical Production Specialist assesses the department technical training needs, sources and/or develops the training curriculum, facilitates training,
and manages the tracking of employee training. In addition, this person performs tasks in scheduling, environmental monitoring, support projects, document
generation and authoring, and serve as a point of contact to troubleshoot after hours call support relating to process, equipment documentation and facility issues.
This role may also entail the investigation of process discrepancies. **Candidates with packaging and/or serialization experience are highly preferred.
Primary responsibilities for role:
• Must be able to perform all responsibilities described in the Technical Production Specialist job description.
• May supervise a small group of employees.
• Lead teams on projects, documentation, training, safety, etc. which may involve employees in other business units
• Responsible for allocation of resources at division/department level for projects and incident resolution.
• Provide input for budget forecasting for production scheduling and operations.
• Advances technical project proposals to Senior Management, following through to successful completion.
• Independently lead type (1) incident investigations .
• Serve as an SME for manufacturing process, equipment, workflow, documents, projects and training.
Serve as SME on the Packaging process and equipment, which include;
visual inspection, set-up, operation and trouble-shooting of line equipment such as shrink banders, vial labelers, cartoners and case packers
serialization equipment , such as the Optel TrackSafe system or similar serialization solution
Lead department training; including the organization, execution and documentation of training. Responsible for ensuring dep
Department is correctly executing the visual inspection program. Responsible for assembly of master training sets and certification sample sets.
Serve on department continuous improvement projects
Creation and revision of SOPs
Generation of change controls
Execution of project steps
The role may take part in the investigation of Packaging discrepancies
- BS/BA degree in a relevant field and 6 years of related experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered. *Packaging and/or Serialization expereince is preferred.
In addition must be a SME in 5+ Unit Operations and 2 functions or 2 departments.
Unit Operations are defined as: Aseptic Processing, Filtration, Chromatography, Centrifugation, Lyophilization, Packaging/Labeling, Cleaning, Sterilization, Mixing, Laboratory Technique, Plant Utilities, GMP Utilities, Formulation, and Viral Inactivation. Functions are defined as: Investigations, Documentation, Projects, Technical Support, SAP/Bioman, CIP, Compliance, and Scheduling. Departments are defined as: Clarification, Fractionation, IGIV, Purification, Filling/Packaging, Site Engineering, Technology, and Quality Operations
Location: [[mfield6]] : [[cust_building]]
Learn more about Grifols at http://www.grifols.com/es/web/international/home
Req ID: 83099
Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Category: Manufacturing