Grifols Shared Services North America, Inc Marketing Communications Manager in Durham, North Carolina
Grifols has been a leader in the healthcare industry since 1909 by creating innovative products and services based on the values of ethics, quality and responsibility. Grifols' activities focus on fulfilling the needs of its patients as well as healthcare professionals working in therapeutics, pharmacy, diagnostics and blood banking. For more than 100 years, Grifols has developed, manufactured and marketed product designed to improve human health. Grifols manufactures plasma derived biopharmaceutical products of proven efficacy, quality and safety. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.grifols.com
Works with the North American Customer Marketing team to Create and implement multimedia communications programs that effectively describe and promote the organization and its products. Reports to Director of North America Customer Marketing, and participates in the development of marketing strategies and communication concepts by executing the below responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
● Translating marketing business and communication objectives into creative technological strategies and solutions
● Working as a part of the marketing team to design and execute interactive multimedia content to advance product awareness. Produce, drive, and manage such solutions from concept through completion
● Working with global MarCom counterparts to ensure branding alignment and global consistency for all marketing collateral
● Managing event logistics for corporate meetings and trade shows, to include assisting in site selection, hotel arrangements, trade show booth development, design and set up; Includes liaising with profession societies and conference management organizations
Reviewing concepts, designs, scripts, storyboards, and builds to ensure that creative vision for marketing solutions are maintained
● Working with internal/external production artists and vendors in the areas of 3D, code, voice, video, and photo talent
● Creating custom multimedia tools to enhance and augment existing market research, business data, and frameworks
● Commercializing scientific papers/posters/evaluations into a form that will be able to be quickly understood and implemented as strong sales selling tools
● Participating in web strategy, design, and creation of multimedia materials required for planned web implementation
● Liaising directly with corporate communications on press releases and other activities as they relate to the region
● Other duties as assigned
Skills/Qualifications/Education Requirements: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, education, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
Bachelor of Science is required; Masters in Business Administration is desirable
3+ years’ experience in diagnostics/pharmaceutical/biotechnology sales and marketing; 3+ years’ experience in multimedia design/creation
Ability to work well within a team as well as independently
Excellent written and oral communication skills & strong analytical skills
Certification in Desktop Publishing and/or multimedia developer nice to have
Experience in vendor activities for trade shows highly desirable
Ability to work with business partners, manage agencies, suppliers and budgets
Expertise in multimedia programs including Director, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Quark Xpress, PowerPoint, Framemaker, Final Cut Pro, Visio.
Experience in new product development processes a plus
Ability to take direction well and follow-through on projects
Ability to work multiple projects simultaneously
Depending on the area of assignment, directly related experience or a combination of directly related education and experience and/or competencies may be considered in place of the stated requirements. Example: If a job level requires a Bachelor’s degree plus 4 years of experience, an equivalency could include 8 years of experience, an Associate’s degree with 6 years of experience, or a Master’s degree with 2 years of experience.
Work is performed in an office environment with exposure to electrical office equipment. Frequently sits for 6-8 hours per day. Repetitive hand movement of both hands with the ability to make fast, simple, repeated movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists. Frequently walks. Occasionally bends and twists neck. Light to moderate lifting and carrying objects with a maximum lift of 30lbs. Frequently drives to site locations with occasional travel within the United States. Able to communicate information and ideas so others will understand; with the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences. Interacts with others, relates sensitive information to diverse groups.
Req ID: 223687