Grifols Shared Services North America, Inc Corporate Admin Assistant (Egypt) in Egypt, Egypt
Would you like to join an international team working to improve the future of healthcare? Do you want to enhance the lives of millions of people? Grifols is a global healthcare company that since 1909 has been working to improve the health and well-being of people around the world. We are leaders in plasma-derived medicines and transfusion medicine and develop, produce and market innovative medicines, solutions and services in more than 110 countries and regions.
Assisting with the day-to-day operations for office by doing clerical tasks such as filing paperwork, answering phone calls, preparing documents for meetings, managing the meetings` reservations, in addition to handling travel arrangements. Responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports
managers and employees through a variety of administrative tasks
Internal: Management Team and rest of the Departments
External: GEPD Office, Visitors Vendors and Suppliers.
1) Front Desk Tasks:
· Provide general support to visitors to ensure their seamless and positive experience and decide
if they should be able to meet with executives.
· Answer and direct phone calls, Maintain contact lists.
· Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating
needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies for
the corporate office.
2) Admin Tasks:
· Organize and schedule appointments and meetings, by being responsible for the meeting rooms
reservation system of GEPD corporate office.
· Write and edit documents from letters to reports and preparing requested presentations.
· Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes, forms, and reports.
· Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, as needed.
· Organize and maintain the office Electronic and manual filing systems, with high
· Responsible for dealing with the telecom company in terms of executing all related duties as
activating, and delivering the SIM cards to newly hired employees, overseeing budgeting,
reporting, revising, and proceeding in invoice payments.
3) Travel Arrangements Tasks:
· Arrange travel trips by acting as a point of contact for the foreigners in terms of preparing and easily executing visits’ agendas.
· Assists in making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
Academic experience required:
Bachelor ‘s Degree in related fields
Professional experience required:
Typically requires a minimum of 3-5 years of related experience in Administrative Work.
Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
· Outstanding Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
· Excellent Time Management Skills.
· Attention to detail and Problem-Solving Skills
· Ability to Multi-task.
· Strong organizational and planning skills.
Written and spoken English and Arabic.
Learn more about Grifols (http://www.grifols.com/es/web/international/home)
Req ID: 501865
Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Category: Nursing/Healthcare