Grifols Shared Services North America, Inc Quality Inspector 2 in San Diego, California
Responsible for inspecting incoming raw materials and finished components and devices to ensure conformance with Quality specifications
Primary responsibilities for role:
● Inspects raw materials, components and finished devices.
● Maintains Inspection records
● Samples material for QC testing
● Completes inspections records according to Good Manufacturing Practices and maintains inspection records.
● Performs laboratory maintenance per written protocols (e.g. cleaning, equipment and maintenance calibration).
● Creates new documents and/or revise existing documentation.
● Performs periodic trouble-shooting and special assignment duties.
● Reviews and checks completed documents for final Quality approval.
●May assist in training new employees.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Working knowledge of GMP/QSR requirements.
General knowledge of basic measurement devices.
Working computer skills.
ASQ Cetification as a CMI desired.
Typically requires a High School degree
2-4 years related experience
AA and 0-2 years related experience
- May occasionally lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise manipulate objects up to 25 pounds in weight, and/or lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise manipulate objects up to 10 pounds in weight frequently or continuously. EEO Minorities/ Disability/Veterans Grifols is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition or characteristics, disability or veteran's status or any other classification protected by applicable State/Federal laws. We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Req ID: 263507